SHORT NOTE: Working On A Science Project

 You received an email from your classmate, Abdul who is your partner for a science project.

Hi, 

I was thinking we could work on our science project this Friday afternoon. Where shall we meet and what should we bring? How long should we work on it? 


Hope to hear from you soon!

Bye!


Write an email to your friend in about 80 words. Write your answer below. 


(STUDENT'S RESPONSE)

Dear Abdul,


        I totally agree with your idea that we should have a meeting to complete our science project this Friday.I think we can meet at Starbucks Coffee near to my house since it is serene there.We will be able to enjoy an aromatic cup of coffee if you feel unenergetic or sleepy. You should bring the science textbook and some writing materials while I will bring colour pencils and a few science notes for reference. Don't forget to bring a laptop so that we are able to search for some information about our project on Google.It will be quite useful! I think our project will be completed within two hours. Do you agree with that? Hope to hear from you soon. Goodbye.


(SAMPLE ANSWER)

Dear Abdul, 

       I think it’s a great idea to work on our project this Friday after school. In my opinion, the school library is the best place to meet up as it is air-conditioned and there are many science textbooks that we could rely on for reference. As for things to bring, I think our writing materials and science notes will suffice. Since this is our first meeting, we could do some light brainstorming for ideas before getting to work. If we begin after one o’clock, do you think we could wrap things up by three o’clock in the evening? I have a tuition class at four. Two hours should be sufficient to draft a course of action, don’t you think? Do you like the plan? Do let me know in your reply.







No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSAY WRITING

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY : The Night Market

  The Night Market One of the most interesting places in Malaysia is the night market. You may visit and experience the night market yoursel...