SHORT NOTE 6 (club to join in school)

    Write a reply to your brother giving a suggestion on what club he can join in school

 

Hey,

       I have to sign up for one club for extra-curricular activities in school. I can’t decide on which club to join. I could join taekwondo, tennis or maybe something else? Please give me a suggestion. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Your bro,

Amin

 

Suggested answer: 

Hi Amin, 

        It sounds like you're in a real pickle. Well, I would recommend joining the tennis club. This is mainly because you have always wanted to learn the sport after watching your idol, Rafael Nadal. You should probably give taekwondo a miss, since you already take lessons. Instead try to pick up something new for a change. Not only is tennis a healthy sport, you will also expand your circle of friends by joining the tennis club. Moreover, you may have the chance to enter tournaments and win trophies. That's my two cents on the matter. Let me know your decision soon. Till then, take care!

Your loving sis, 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSAY WRITING

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY : The Night Market

  The Night Market One of the most interesting places in Malaysia is the night market. You may visit and experience the night market yoursel...